Corona “Horns Up, Limes In!” AR Portal for UT Longhorns Games
In 2017, the University of Texas athletics department announced a partnership with Corona, along with the slogan, “Horns Up, Limes In!”
Groove Jones was brought on board to create an AR portal experience that allows UT fans the chance to step into a Corona beach while they watch the home game.
The AR Portal is part of Corona’s onsite activation at the University of Texas Austin’s home football games. Guests who are at the event, can pull out their phone and launch the AR Portal.
Creating the Corona Beach
The Groove Jones team had to create the beach so that guests could walk out onto the sand, past the Adirondack chairs, and up to the water. Everything was created using computer-generated graphics.
See Other AR Campaigns
- Ford Co-Pilot 360 Saftey System – https://www.groovejones.com/ford_co-pilot360_vr/
- Covestro – Covestro Transports its Customers into the Year 2030 – https://www.groovejones.com/covestro-future-of-mobility-vr/
- Henkel Loctite using virtual reality for training – https://www.groovejones.com/automotive_vr_training/
- Intel demonstrates a future 5G world – https://www.groovejones.com/intel-uses-vr-explain-future-5g-networks/
- Zimmer Biomet uses VR for Medical Product sales – https://www.groovejones.com/vr_medical/
- Taser International using for demonstrating their equipment in the field – https://www.groovejones.com/taser/
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about our capabilities and activation services.
Check out videos on our YouTube channel