Corona “Horns Up, Limes In!” AR Portal for UT Longhorns Games
In 2017, the University of Texas athletics department announced a partnership with Corona, along with the slogan, “Horns Up, Limes In!”
Groove Jones was brought on board to create an AR portal experience that allows UT fans the chance to step into a Corona beach while they watch the home game.
Creating the Corona Beach
See Other AR Campaigns
- Ford Co-Pilot 360 Saftey System – https://www.groovejones.com/ford_co-pilot360_vr/
- Covestro – Covestro Transports its Customers into the Year 2030 – https://www.groovejones.com/covestro-future-of-mobility-vr/
- Henkel Loctite using virtual reality for training – https://www.groovejones.com/automotive_vr_training/
- Intel demonstrates a future 5G world – https://www.groovejones.com/intel-uses-vr-explain-future-5g-networks/
- Zimmer Biomet uses VR for Medical Product sales – https://www.groovejones.com/vr_medical/
- Taser International using for demonstrating their equipment in the field – https://www.groovejones.com/taser/
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about our capabilities and activation services.
Check out videos on our YouTube channel