We are a creatively led technology company. Founded in 2015, Groove Jones has become the most award-winning XR (Extended Reality) studio in the world.
Our team of accomplished artists and thoughtful engineers leverage preeminent technologies and processes to produce innovative and creative solutions for today's digitally connected users. Throughout our history, we’ve maintained a unique vision to inspire, engage and entertain by bringing our imagination to life. Let us inspire you.
We are an agile company that produces next-generation experiences for world-class brands. We are best known for our award-winning work in AR (Augmented Reality), VR (Virtual Reality), ML (Machine Learning), WebGL, and AI (Artificial Intelligence) Application development for advertising and marketing, sales enablement, and enterprise training for both IRL (in real life) and for Metaverse worlds.
We are a single interdisciplinary team of artists, technologists, industrial designers, brand strategists, graphic designers, usability experts, interior designers, content creators, engineers, fabricators, and project managers.
Our team hails from diverse disciplines - from creating location-based entertainment and amusement park rides, developing enterprise apps and video games, to directing broadcast commercials and feature motion pictures.
Our focus is on creating new and dynamic solutions for our client’s challenges across multiple platforms.
GrooveTech™ is our proprietary group of technologies that we’ve developed as a base for many of our productions. Our platform is secure, reliable, and flexible – allowing our team to configure solutions that will support our client’s objectives. Our system is built upon best-in-class technology providing a comprehensive and speed-to-market solution.
Feel free to reach out to us for more info - Contact Us.
• Strategic Planning, Consulting and Development for Next-Generation Technologies - AR (Augmented Reality), VR (Virtual Reality), XR (Extended Reality), ML (Machine Learning), AI (Artificial intelligence)
• Application Development for Multi-Touch Surfaces and Gesture-Based Reactive Interfaces
• Enterprise Application Development for VR HMD Platforms (Facebook and HTC Vive)
• Camera AR Lens and Photo Filters for all Social Platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram) and Web AR SDKs (Zappar, DeepAR, Blippar and 8th Wall)
• Mobile Platform AR – iOS ARKit and Android ARCore
• Real-Time Render Engine Application Development – Unity and Unreal
• Fan Engagement Experiences and Interactive Installations
• Mobile App Development and Design
• 360º Content Creation Videos and Interactive Applications
• CGI and Animation
• Motion Capture
• Creative Design
• Editorial and Post-Production Video Services
Groove Jones has the distinction of being one of the select studios in Unity’s Certified Creator Network, a global network of trusted software development experts supporting Unity's innovative Accelerated Solutions group delivering first of its kind software solutions to global clients.