Terrafugia is Using VR for Product Visualization – The Future of Mobility From Ground to Air
How can you demonstrate the future of transportation when your engineers are still developing the product? VR is a great way to bring people into a product demonstration and tell them the story when it is still being developed. Groove Jones recently helped Terrafugia bring their concept to life. The TF-2 is a three-part transportation system consisting of a passenger or cargo cabin that is transported by an air vehicle and a road vehicle. Terrafugia is a company is currently working on combining two modes of travel – both land and air.
Visualizing the Customer Journey
Below are screenshots of the VR production that was created to demonstrate how a traveler can order a ride via a mobile App, be transported to a pickup location and then travel via the air to a remote location.
The production utilized both CGI visual effects and 360º video captured on location.
See Other VR Campaigns
- Ford Co-Pilot 360 Saftey System – https://www.groovejones.com/ford_co-pilot360_vr/
- Covestro – Covestro Transports its Customers into the Year 2030 – https://www.groovejones.com/covestro-future-of-mobility-vr/
- Henkel Loctite using virtual reality for training – https://www.groovejones.com/automotive_vr_training/
- Intel demonstrates a future 5G world – https://www.groovejones.com/intel-uses-vr-explain-future-5g-networks/
- Zimmer Biomet uses VR for Medical Product sales – https://www.groovejones.com/vr_medical/
- Taser International used for demonstrating their equipment in the field – https://www.groovejones.com/taser/
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about our capabilities and activation services.
Check out videos on our YouTube channel