D Magazine – EY Announces 2019 Entrepreneur Of The Year Finalists (Groove Jones founders are 4 of the 50 finalists)
The original article appeared on the D Magazine site on April 26, 2019 – https://www.dmagazine.com/business-economy/2019/04/ey-announces-2019-entrepreneur-of-the-year-finalists/
Contenders include 50 business leaders at 41 regional companies.
Reflecting the region’s status as a hotbed for innovators and entrepreneurs, EY has selected 50 business leaders at 41 fast-growing companies as finalists in the Southwest division of its annual Entrepreneur Of The Year program.
The finalists, selected by an independent panel of judges, represent a wide range of industries, from energy and technology to healthcare and manufacturing. All will be profiled in the July issue of D CEO; winners will be revealed at a gala on June 29 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas.
- Rex Kurzius, CEO, Asset Panda
- Graham Radler, President, Baseline Energy Services LP
- Jamie O’Banion, CEO and Founder, Beauty Biosciences LLC
- Rhett Bennett, CEO, Black Mountain
- Paul Adams, CEO and Founder, Bubbl Investments LLC
- Jason L. Signor, CEO and Partner, Caddis Partners LLC
- Chris Faulkner, CEO, CAF Companies LLC
- Trent Wood, President, CAF Companies LLC
- Dan Slaven, Founder, Callbox Storage LLC
- Kyle Bainter, Co-Founder and CEO, Callbox Storage LLC
- Doug Dormer, Jr., CEO, Cardinal Midstream III LLC
- Thomas Hartland-Mackie, President and CEO, City Electric Supply Co.
- Kevin Carr, Founder, Community Beer Co.
- Gary Laben, CEO, Dynata LLC
- Mike Williams, CEO, ExcelHealth Inc.
- Jeff Jan, Co-Founder, Frontline Advance LLC
- Spencer Jan, Co-Founder, Frontline Advance LLC
- Derek Harvey, Co-CEO, Fusion Packaging
- Jon Gross, Co-CEO, Fusion Packaging
- Shawnna Latham-Feddersen, CEO, Gameday Couture LLC
- Dale Carman, Partner, EVP Creative, Groove Jones LLC
- Dan Ferguson, Partner, EVP Digital, Groove Jones LLC
- Gary Banks, Partner, Executive Producer, Groove Jones LLC
- Scott Howell, Partner, Groove Jones LLC
- Jay Still, President, Guidon Energy
- Biju Nair, President and CEO, HYLA Mobile
- Ben Lamm, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Hypergiant Industries Inc.
- Curtis Hite, CEO, Improving
- Michael Whittmeyer, CEO, JM Bullion Inc.
- Jay Young, President, King Operating Corp.
- Brad Hunstable, CEO, Linear Labs Inc.
- Pardeep Kohli, President and CEO, Mavenir
- Eric Waller, CEO, MD America Energy LLC
- Jeff Richards, CEO and Founder, Mooala Brands LLC
- Marcia Upson, President, Naturally Slim
- Chris Bradford, President, Newline Interactive
- Kevin Wang, CEO, Newline Interactive
- Chakri Gottemukkala, CEO, o9 Solutions
- Troy Andrews, CEO, Paradigm Midstream LLC
- Mark Hiduke, CEO, PCORE Exploration and Production
- Brenda Stoner, CEO, PICKUP Now Inc.
- Richard Margolin, Chief Technology Officer, RoboKind
- Michael Pusateri, CEO, Siepe
- Josh Smith, Co-Founder and CEO, Solovis Inc.
- Skip Howard, CEO and Founder, Spacee Inc.
- Christopher Crow, Co-Founder and CEO, StratiFi Health
- Lance Spivey, Co-Founder and President, StratiFi Health
- Michael Browning, Jr., CEO, Urban Air Adventure Parks
- Kate Richard, founder and CEO, Warwick Group
- Seth Williams, CEO, Z Constructors Nationwide LLC
Now in its 33rd year, EY’s Entrepreneur of the Year program recognizes business leaders in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries throughout the world.
See More –
- Virtual Golf Reality: A Great Way to Stay Dry at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am – https://www.groovejones.com/virtual_golf_reality/
- The Manifest – Groove Jones Makes Top 15 Mobile App Developer List – https://www.groovejones.com/manifest-groove-jones-makes-top-15-mobile-app-developer-list/
- The Manifest Article – https://clutch.co/developers/virtual-reality
- SportsTechie.com – Mural of Mavericks’ Dennis Smith Jr. Comes to Life in Dallas – https://www.groovejones.com/sportstechie-dallasmavsar/
- SortsTechie.com Article About the Dallas Mavs AR Mural – https://www.sporttechie.com/mural-of-mavericks-dennis-smith-jr-comes-to-life-in-dallas/
- Groove Jones Featured at Adobe Max 2018 – https://www.groovejones.com/adobe_max_2018/
- McDonald’s – https://www.groovejones.com/mcdonalds-2016-sxsw-event/
- Rinnai America – https://www.groovejones.com/rinnai_america_vr/
- View – https://www.groovejones.com/b2b-viewglassvr/
- Comcast and Nascar Experience – https://www.groovejones.com/nascar-xfinity-vr-campaign
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about our capabilities and activation services.
Check out videos on our YouTube channel