Nestlé KitKat Studio VR – Make Your Own KitKat
Imagine stepping into a virtual laboratory where you can create entirely new flavors. We created an experience for Nestlé that allowed chocolate fans to create their own KitKat flavor combinations via the KitKat Studio VR experience.
By simply pointing the flavor blasters and shooting your favorite flavor choices at an oversized KitKat bar, you could create unique new flavors. The experience was created using the HTC Vive.
Kit Kat – HTC Vive VR Experience from Groove Jones on Vimeo.
See Other VR Productions
- Henkel Using VR for Training Employees and Educating Customers for Aftermarket Automotive Repairs – https://www.groovejones.com/automotive_vr_training/
- Rinnai America Using VR to Demonstrate How Easy It Is To Install A Tankless Water Heater – https://www.groovejones.com/rinnai_america_vr/
- AT&T Selects Groove Jones for Capturing and Producing Leadership Training in VR – https://www.groovejones.com/att_corporate_training_with_vr/
- Taser International Uses VR to Ask Police Chiefs “Is Today the Day? – https://www.groovejones.com/taser/
- Ford Co-Pilot 360 Saftey System – https://www.groovejones.com/ford_co-pilot360_vr/
- Covestro – Covestro Transports its Customers into the Year 2030 – https://www.groovejones.com/covestro-future-of-mobility-vr/
- Intel demonstrates a future 5G world – https://www.groovejones.com/intel-uses-vr-explain-future-5g-networks/
- Zimmer Biomet uses VR for Medical Product sales – https://www.groovejones.com/vr_medical/
- Taser International using for demonstrating their equipment in the field – https://www.groovejones.com/taser/
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about our capabilities and activation services.
Check out videos on our YouTube channel