The Customized Communications AR App for New Mothers and Their Babies
Customized Communications, Inc. (CCI) is a passionate educational company that provides a more accurate way to engage patients in health education. With their educational materials in print and digital formats, Customized enhances the way medical staff communicates with their patients.
Groove Jones partnered with Customized Communications to create an AR App that works with their new informational book about being a new mother of a baby in the ICU. The CCI Scan + Play app is free to download and accompanies the book given to these new mothers at participating hospitals.
Within the book lies a QR code link that leads users to download the Android or Apple versions of the app. With the app, readers can easily access supporting video content by just scanning and playing the videos on their mobile device, in the Scan + Play app, without having to search through hundreds of pieces of data for answers.
Groove Jones’ objectives for the app included: ease of use, responsiveness, scalability, and broad install base. The typical user is somewhat tech savvy, but is likely under duress of having a newborn in the ICU. Simplistic UI design and lower installation requirements mean that more users can access the data and not be confused about how to use the app.
The App features a set of relaxing breathing timers.
The App also has a sticker album set to add fun stickers you your photos.
Further iterations of the app and additional printed materials will go hand in hand, allowing for one app to support multiple different book publications. The use of QR-like codes means that the app is responsive, and will retrieve the information quickly.
Android App Link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.customizedinc.cciscanplay
iOS App Link – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cci-scan-play/id1465966641?ls=1&mt=8
See Other XR Healthcare and Related Productions
- Super Bowl VR Activation for Kaiser Permanente – https://www.groovejones.com/kaiser-permanente-super-bowl-activation-my-two-minute-drill/
- Zimmer Biomet uses VR for Medical Product sales – https://www.groovejones.com/vr_medical/
- UT Health San Antonio – UT Healthier Spot – https://www.groovejones.com/uthas_commerical/
- Taser International Uses VR to Ask Police Chiefs “Is Today the Day? – https://www.groovejones.com/taser/
- America Using VR to Demonstrate How Easy It Is To Install A Tankless Water Heater – https://www.groovejones.com/rinnai_america_vr/
- AT&T Selects Groove Jones for Capturing and Producing Leadership Training in VR – https://www.groovejones.com/att_corporate_training_with_vr/
- Ford Co-Pilot 360 Saftey System – https://www.groovejones.com/ford_co-pilot360_vr/
- Intel demonstrates a future 5G world – https://www.groovejones.com/intel-uses-vr-explain-future-5g-networks/
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about our capabilities and activation services.
Check out videos on our YouTube channel