How Good is ARKit with Handling Supersized 3D Models
We have been testing out how ARKit handles models that were originally created for smaller tabletop viewing and then we put them to the test to scale them up and see what happens. The results were better than what we expected.
Football Model Test
The texture results looked great. The one thing we noticed was how the image layer on the football for the logo, fell apart when scaled up. So we can fix that with larger image sizes for decals or logo work.
Helicopter Model Test
The helicopter looked great. This will enable users to build hologram models that people can walk into.
For more information or a demo, please visit www.groovejones.com or email email@example.com.
See More AR Related Campaigns
- Western Union is Using Social AR for a Series of Pop-Up Events – https://www.groovejones.com/western_union_social_ar/
- Perot Museum DinosaurPachyrhinosaurus Lens- https://www.groovejones.com/perot_museum_snapchat_ar_lens/
- Amazon.com Using Augmented Reality to See Fashion and Fitness – https://www.groovejones.com/amazon-ar/
- FX Networks American Horror Story Comic-Con AR Experience – https://www.groovejones.com/fx_ahs_comic-con/
- American Airlines AR Wayfinding – https://www.groovejones.com/american_airlines_arkit/
- Zombie Bob’s Pizza Snapchat AR Lens – https://www.groovejones.com/zombie_bobs_pizza_snapchat/
- Frothy Beard Brewing Company Snapchat AR Lens – https://www.groovejones.com/frothy_beard_brewing_company_ar/
Learn about our exciting Sandbox Work.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about our capabilities and activation services.
Check out videos on our YouTube channel